“The Versatile Blogger Award is an award given to you by your blogger peers, for writing quality posts that have somehow touched them, having good quality photographs, and the uniqueness of the subjects covered. The award is to honor the bloggers who bring something special to your life.”
The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are:
- Display the award certificate.
- Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Present 13 deserving bloggers with the award.
- Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
I was pleasantly surprised and VERY honored to receive the “Versatile Blogger Award” from the lovely Britt over at BrittsBeautyBlog.com. She’s a super sweet beauty junkie and aspiring MUA who just enrolled with QC Makeup Academy, the same school I took my course through. Check out and follow her blog for beauty reviews, swatches and much more!
Here are 7 things you might not know about me:
1. Im coming up on my second anniversary of working as a freelance MUA.
2. I looooove antiques, pinup girls, lace dresses and anything vintage.
3. Im a huge geek. I attend “cons” aka conventions, and both of my spare bedrooms are full of board games, MTG cards, and even a movie-quality Boba Fett costume. (If you don’t understand any of that sentence, consider yourself geek-free lol)
4. I have 7 tattooes and 2 lip piercings, although I’ve been considering taking both of them out.
5. I do yoga everyday.
6. I have a crippling fear of Fish. Yes, even your goldfish will haunt my dreams.
7. I am the crazy cat lady. My hubby and I own 4 adorable fur babies, all of which were rescued.
As Im still new to blogging, I don’t “know” 13 bloggers but I will tag the ones I do follow that have great posts and are certainly worth checking out for yourself!
Im still so happy and humbled to have received this award from a fellow beauty blogger, especially since Im still so new to all of this! I love writing posts (although my two-week gap between posts would say otherwise haha) and Im always looking for something new to try out and write about. Check out the lovely ladies I have linked above and leave some love for them as well!
Peace Love and Lipgloss,